We are living in a world where the digital transformation rate of businesses is increasing rapidly. The organizations have optimized their production speed by adopting agile development principles with continuous development, integration, testing, and deployment platforms. Some organizations are adopting multi-cloud strategies for hosting their applications on more than one platform and making their business more flexible. Organizations aim to develop a robust digital foundation that can collaborate traditional systems with modern digital infrastructure to perform next-generation workloads efficiently.
Customers’ expectations will always go higher over time, regardless of cloud computing solutions or other IT solutions. All they want is to get applications on their hands as fast as possible. Their growing expectations can be achieved by adopting AgileOps, which can enhance their existing IT infrastructure performance and help them deliver the product quicker than usual.
What is The Agile Approach?
The word Agile stands for the capability to create and respond to the on-demand requirement to gain success in this IT world full of uncertainties. The founders of the Agile approach have considered these factors to innovate their software development methodologies. This approach continuously analyzes customers’ requirements, innovate software abilities on demand, and deliver the upgraded software to them as early as possible.
However, delivering on-demand goals before the deadline is a very crucial task, and the developers must consider the following principles:
- The collaboration of customers during the development and negotiation process should be there.
- Choose tools and processes by making customer interaction and satisfaction the top priority
- Keep pace with changes rather than following the predefined plan.
- The effectiveness of software should be prioritized over documenting the development process.
Agile methodologies focus on delivering products with intuitiveness, flexibility, and functionalities rather than wasting time on planning approaches to deliver them faster.
What is AgileOps?
AgileOps is also Agile Operations, using different agile approaches, principles and DevOps methodologies to develop different applications. The best way to understand the AgileOps methodologies is by considering them as the umbrella term for development and operation.
AgileOps is an IT operating model comprised of various agile methodologies and approaches exclusively designed for digital businesses. By using this platform, IT infrastructure teams can enhance the digital products or applications’ implementation, deployment, and support services, developed in the DevOps environment. Many organizations have already intensified their product development cycle through AgileOps principles and approaches.
Plus, to achieve agile infrastructure operations, they should go through many structural and legacy transformations. And this can be possible by adopting DevOps, which incorporates development and operation phases to quickly deliver high-performance applications by ensuring their higher uptime and reliability.
Ways to Achieve AgileOps:
Even though Agile is a widely used concept in the IT industry, many organizations still fail to implement it effectively because of their lack of knowledge. To achieve agile development/ AgileOps, we have developed a few guidelines, which you can follow:
- Organizations should focus on changes instead of choosing tools for AgileOps implementation. The best way to set up and manage the resilience of the digital environment is by prioritizing users’ demands over processes and platforms. The DevOps team should improve their thinking abilities to deliver the product the way customers want it to be. The whole designing and development teams should consider their customer-centric approach by undertaking their experiences while improving them in their digital application implementation services.
- The operation team should extend their ongoing maintenance support, including monitoring, storage capacity, networking, continuous delivery, and cloud operations. Furthermore, these processes are automated interfaces to deliver an outstanding user experience that meets customer needs. Organizations also need an expert DevOps team, which can develop complete accountability to manage the agile platform.
- AgileOps demands continuous improvement, which is a core principle of this approach. In other words, organizations should improve their processes continuously as per platform-specific requirements. Many organizations often circulate the application among design, development, and operation teams to enhance its production speed but end up causing unnecessary delays. AgileOps reduces or eliminates such delays and issues by bringing cross-functional teams to work parallelly on the same platform.
AgileOps is the future of modern business infrastructures. Thus, businesses should adopt it as early as possible and make the most out of it in terms of efficiency. AgileOps not only keeps organizations up to date with changing trends but also enhances their performance and quality of services.
Consult CloudStakes Technology Pvt. Ltd. – the leading DevOps solution provider in India that has helped many enterprises to achieve their Agile operations effectively. Book your free 60 mins of DevOps consultation with our DevOps engineers today!!