Start doing work that matter
Our philosophy is simple - hire a team of diverse, passionate
you to do your best work.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Business Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in driving business growth by identifying new opportunities, building relationships with clients, and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for business development in the IT sector, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our continued success.Read More
Join our dynamic team as a Java AWS Engineer with 12+ years of experience, contributing to the design, development, and support of RESTful APIs using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, and Spring Cloud. Leverage your expertise in AWS services, DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and containerization (Docker/Kubernetes). Mentor junior developers, ensure engineering best practices, and collaborate on cutting-edge projects in a thriving Agile environment. Apply your skills in real-time data (Confluent Kafka), databases (SQL, NoSQL), and front-end frameworks for an impactful role in our Retail/Ecommerce domain.
• Uses algorithms, data structures, programming languages, programming paradigms to create, test and operate sustainable client-side or server-side software applications and services.
• Builds and extends software applications in varying (cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise) environments.
• Delivers software that meet architectural and operational requirements and perform to expectations.
• Ensures applications are designed to be highly available, observable, and durable via software engineering best practices.
• Works with business and systems analysts to understand end-user requirements and translate those into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
• Works closely with onsite and remote frontend, backend and operations engineers to ensure deliverables are well-documented, secure and resilient.
• Contribute to engineering automation, management or development of production level systems
• Partner with project management to deliver status and performance updates
• Collaborates with the engineering teams globally to deliver on integration projects.
• Demonstrates ability to develop and manage a strategy in a cross-functional environment
• Mentor engineers and ensure that all team projects are delivered following standards and best practices.
• Engages in ongoing quality and performance improvement to ensure reliability and security.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
• 12+ years of engineering experience.
• Strong working experience in design and development of RESTful APIs using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices and Spring Cloud.
• Technical hands-on experience to support development, automated testing, infrastructure
• Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
• Excellent pull request review skills and attention to detail
• Experience with streaming platforms (real-time data at massive scale like Confluent Kafka).
• Working experience in AWS services like EC2, ECS, RDS, S3 etc.
• Understanding of DevOps as well as experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Industry experience in Retail or Ecommerce domain is a plus.
• Exposure to Agile Methodology and project tools: Jira, Confluence, SharePoint.
• Working knowledge in Docker Container/Kubernetes
• Excellent team player, ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in mentoring junior developers and providing technical leadership
• Familiarity with Monitoring & Reporting tools (Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty etc).
• Ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
As a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer, you will play a crucial role in designing and implementing high-quality software solutions. Your expertise in both frontend and backend technologies will contribute to the development of robust applications that meet the needs of our clients.
As a Java Developer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and deploying robust and scalable solutions using Java, Spring Boot, Microservices architecture, Cloud technologies, Hibernate, and React.js. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality code and innovative solutions.
As a Junior Business Development Executive, you will play a key role in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities for the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, meeting sales targets, and contributing to the overall growth of the organization.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will be a key player in designing and developing robust and scalable backend solutions. Additionally, your knowledge of frontend technologies will be utilized to contribute to the overall architecture of our applications.
Join our team as a Sr. Data Engineer and lead impactful projects in big data processing, Python programming, and data pipeline design. Leverage your expertise in SQL, NoSQL, Azure Data Factory, and Cosmos DB to drive efficient data workflows and optimize database performance.