Welcome to CloudStakes! These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the CloudStakes website (the "Website") and any services provided by CloudStakes (collectively referred to as the "Service"). By accessing or using our Website or Service, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our Website and Service.
1. General Terms
- Acceptance of Terms: By using CloudStakes, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
- Modification of Terms: CloudStakes reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Continued use of the Website or Service after any modifications to the Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes.
2. Use of the Service
- Eligibility: You must be at least in your mature years or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction to use the Service.
- Account Registration: In order to access certain features of the Service, you may need to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
- Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any of the following activities while using the Service.
- a. Violating any applicable law or regulation;
- b. Infringing upon the rights of others;
- c. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Service or other users' accounts;
- d. Interfering with or disrupting the Service or servers;
- e. Engaging in any fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful behavior.
- User Content: By submitting or posting any content on the Website or Service, you grant CloudStakes a
non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content for the purpose of providing the Service.
3. Intellectual Property
- Ownership: The Website, Service, and all associated content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and images, are the intellectual property of CloudStakes or its licensors. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Trademarks: CloudStakes, the CloudStakes logo, and other trademarks used on the Website or in connection with the Service are the property of CloudStakes. You are prohibited from using any trademarks without the prior written permission of CloudStakes.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
- No Warranty: CloudStakes provides the Website and Service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, error free, or secure. CloudStakes disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
5. Limitation of Liability
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall CloudStakes be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Service, even if CloudStakes has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the courts of [Jurisdiction].
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and CloudStakes regarding your use of the Website and Service and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.